Learn how to make Gulab Jamun, a popular Indian Sweet Dessert – Gulab Jamun seivathu eppadi Indian Sweet. Gulab jamun is a dessert, often eaten at festivals or major celebrations.There are various types of gulab jamun and every variety has a distinct taste and appearance. Learn how to make this simple and easy to make quick homemade recipe.
1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Water
250 gms Mawa
1 cup Paneer / Cottage Cheese
1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
– In a pan add water and sugar to make the sugar syrup.
– On reaching the right consistency take it off the flame.
– Heat ghee in a pan
– Meanwhile mix together mawa, paneer, flour and a make a dough
– Take small medium sized portion of the dough and make small balls out of the portions
– Flatten the center, put crystallized sugar, cardamom Seeds, saffron in the center, close it to make a smooth round balls.
– Lower the heat when the ghee comes to a smoking point, fry the gulab jamuns in low heat till it gets brown in color.
– Once fried put the gulab jamuns in sugar syrup and pour some syrup on top to soak them completely in the sweet syrup.